Step by Step User Guide
- Subscribe to one of our premium Prep Packages or contact us to set up a Pay As You Go account.
- Once you have subscribed to a package you will be notified and we will set up your account with our order management system, this will be processed within 24 hours and log in details will be e-mailed to you. Included in this e-mail will be a client reference.
- Limited Access Privileges: in the above mentioned email you will also receive instructions on how to give us limited access privileges to your seller central account so we can handle your FBA shipments.
- You are now ready to have your products delivered to us: Unit 115/116 Anglesey Business Park, Littleworth Road, Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS12 1NR. Please make sure you include your client reference in the delivery information so we can identify clients parcels.
- Once your parcels arrive we will check them in to stock within 24 hours and they will become visible within the order management system.
- Now that your items are available you need to start creating your FBA shipment. Please follow thebelow and create your FBA shipment within your seller central account.
- You can now create the picking order within our order management system, we ask you to create it in both Seller Central and our system so we can cross reference products to ensure the system is correct. The video below shows you how to create an order within our system.
- Please make sure you add specific packaging instructions with each order e.g. all products require FNSKU, product ‘x’ requires poly bag or product ‘y’ requires bubble wrap.
- You are DONE!
Once you have created the order within our system we will collect and despatch it within the next 24 hours, you can log in at anytime to check the progress, once despatched a tracking number will be displayed within your account so you can track your parcel/s. We will supply all tracking details to Amazon via our limited access privileges.